Halloween is a favorite among many and in Napa Valley, it happens right in the middle of Harvest. That means more reasons to celebrate on top of the exciting season! We’re excited to share with some of the fun things happening in Napa. In between the spooky events, stop by one of the favorite Napa restaurants for the best burger in Napa!
How Can you Celebrate Halloween?
There are a lot of events happening so try to keep up! From haunted winery tours to pumpkin carvings to costume balls, there’s something for everyone. On your journey through the valley, make sure you head to Napa restaurants for a bite. Try our delicious burgers – dubbed by many the best burger in Napa.
Check out these Halloween events:
- 10/21: Pumpkin Carving at Farmstead at Longmeadow Ranch allows family fun for just $10. Make sure to feed the kiddos with the best burger in Napa after!
- 10/26: A favorite event in wine country is the Pagan Ball at Castello di Amorosa where folks dress up and party in a spooky castle!
- 10/27: Halloween on the Hill by Rutherford Hill Winery includes great wine, costumed party, and spooky surprises! Make sure to eat at Napa restaurants before you head to the event and try the best burger in Napa!
- 10/28: Family Funday Special Edition at CIA at Copia where you can enjoy games, art, cider and more! Check it out at 1:30pm.
- 10/28: Interactive Paranormal Ghost Winery Tour with Flora Springs – explore Napa’s last ghost winery with a tasting and delicious lunch.
Get in the Halloween Spirit at Downtown Joe’s
Whether you can make it or not to the listed events, know that Downtown Joe’s is always here and open. Come in costume and enjoy the spirit of Halloween with a Napa craft beer and the best burger in Napa. Sit at one of the region’s favorite Napa restaurants and hang out with friends and family.
Have a Happy Halloween from your friends at Downtown Joe’s!