Visit Napa in the fall, and you get to catch the tail end of the harvest season, enjoy some of the region’s most beautiful weather, and take in the valley’s autumn brilliance. It’s also a great time to explore downtown Napa restaurants that, because of the year-long Mediterranean climate, offer pleasant outdoor dining.
Live Music This Fall in Napa
Downtown Joe’s offers some of the finest outdoor dining in Napa and is a favorite destination for brilliant craft brews and energizing live music.
We’re thrilled that live performances are returning to Downtown Joe’s. Here are the acts you can look forward to when you visit us in October:
- Saturday, October 8: Levi Lloyd, the blues legend known as “The Musician Magnet.”
- Friday, October 14: Special Guests (Yes, that’s the band’s name!), one of Napa’s busiest and most popular cover bands.
- Saturday, October 15: People of Earth, performing rock & roll classics from the 60s, 70s, and beyond.
- Friday, October 21: The Humdingers, offering up everything from jazz to Janis.
- Saturday, October 29: Road Eleven, whose unique sound draws on classic rock, R&B, funk, and country.
Heading to Napa over the Halloween weekend? Why not plan a day of fun downtown and in the Oxbow Commons? The hometown costume party and trick and treating are for all ages and take place from 11 am to 1 pm—just look for the storefronts decked out with orange and black balloons.
The Napa Harvest Festival is also happening on October 29 at the Connolly Ranch Education Center. Costumed children and adults can visit and tour the ranch’s gardens, take part in a variety of fun activities, and enjoy old-fashioned classics like scarecrow building, wool spinning, and apple pressing.
Outdoor Dining and More at Downtown Joe’s!
When you want to experience the best of downtown Napa restaurants that offer outdoor dining, Downtown Joe’s is the place to be during your fall Napa getaway. We’re open daily from 8 am and accept phone-in reservations up to four hours before seating time. You can also make a reservation online 24 hours in advance. And, of course, walk-ins are always welcome—and the wait is never long.
We can’t wait to see you!