If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy everything the Napa Valley has to offer, we highly recommend visiting the area in November. Napa Valley in November makes for a wonderful getaway. Fewer crowds mean a more relaxed time while the weather’s still pleasant. To help you plan a spur-of-the-moment escape, here’s what’s happening in Napa in the coming weeks.
November Events Coming Up in Napa Valley
November 2021 Napa events range from wine tastings to Christmas tree lightings and live concerts. There’s truly something for everyone!
- Downtown Napa’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting 2021 takes place on November 24 from 6 to 7 pm in Downtown Napa. Local children’s groups provide singing, dancing, hot chocolate, and cookies galore before the main event.
- Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony at The Meritage. A joyful evening that also supports Toys for Tots, this popular event features Christmas carolers, photos with Santa, and a holiday-inspired artisan market. You can also visit one of the Meritage Resort’s on-site tasting rooms to enjoy locally crafted wine and beer. It’s all happening on November 26 from 4 to 6 pm.
- The Yountville Town & Tree Lighting takes place on November 21 from 6 to 7 pm at the community center. Join Santa as he counts down the seconds to the lighting of the tree!
- Napa’s Christmas Parade 2021. It wouldn’t be Napa in November if there weren’t a big welcome for Santa Claus! The lighted parade is free to all and takes place on November 27 from 5 to 8 pm.
Festivals & Life Music
- The Calistoga Food & Wine / Grand Tasting features live music, gourmet food pairings, and world-class wines from 40 of the area’s AVA wineries. Tickets are available online for the popular event taking place on Saturday, November 20, from 1 to 4:30 pm.
- The Temptations. Get ready, cause here they come! Celebrate with The Temptations as they bring their 60th Anniversary tour to the Uptown Theatre in Downtown Napa on November 21.
Another great suggestion for live music, great food, and brilliant brews? Downtown Joe’s is the place to be during your November Napa escape. Open daily at 8 am, we offer indoor and outdoor dining with a view, and our bar is open until midnight. We’re now accepting phone-in reservations up to four hours before seating time and online reservations 24 hours in advance. Don’t have a reservation? No problem! Walk-ins are always welcome, and the wait is never long. You can also enjoy half-priced appetizers, house beers, and wines by the glass every Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 pm when you join us for Happy Hour. The excellent weather, stunning vineyards, great golfing, and new wine releases make November in the Napa Valley a not-to-be-missed experience. Downtown Joe’s looks forward to celebrating Napa’s fall beauty with you!