The Napa Valley is a beautiful destination any time of the year, but there’s something special about visiting in May and June. The weather is perfect, and there are plenty of festivals, culinary gatherings, and live music events to experience. Of course, you can also enjoy dozens of wine-tasting events and stop for drinks and delicious dining at one of Napa’s riverfront restaurants, including Downtown Joe’s.
If you’re looking for some fun things to do over the next weeks in wine country, here’s what’s happening.
May and June Events Coming Up in Napa Valley
Is there any more famous live music event in Napa than BottleRock Napa Valley? The popular music, food, wine, and brew extravaganza is returning to its May schedule and will take place from May 27th to the 29th. You can pick up your one-day tickets online, and while 3-day passes are sold out, you can take your chances on scoring some over on the official fan-to-fan exchange.
What you can expect once you get there:
- Musical acts like Pink, Metallica, Twenty One Pilots, The Black Crowes, Saint John, and more
- A culinary stage
- The Cisco Silent Disco
- Spa services
- Plenty of food and drink trucks and stands
If you’re unable to attend BottleRock, there’s plenty else going on!
- May JaM Sessions at JaM Cellars Downtown Napa feature local artists and BottleRock stars and happen every Thursday from 8-10 pm and Friday and Saturday nights from 9-11 pm.
- Groth’s 40th Anniversary Celebration is taking place on June 4th from noon until 3 pm. The family-owned winery’s festivities will include 80s tunes spun by a local DJ, an arcade dedicated to Dennis Groth’s Atari career, and, of course, plenty of wine, including large bottles from the family vault.
- Looking for some laughs? The Comedy Wine Down on June 18th at Napa Barrel Project features comedians from Amazon Prime, Netflix, BET, and more.
Stop Into Our Napa Riverfront Restaurant
If you’re looking for the best Napa riverfront restaurant, Downtown Joe’s is the place to be! Our friendly and unpretentious restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating as well as phone-in or online takeaway or delivery services. While you’re here, you can enjoy watching the kayakers, waterfowl, and fishing enthusiasts as you dine on quality food and try one of our famous craft beers.
Be sure to make the Napa Valley and Downtown Joe’s two of your spring/summer destinations—we can’t wait to see you!