May is a gorgeous time to visit Napa! The spring season is in full bloom and the warmer weather is just setting in. Winding roads lead you through lush green vineyards to wine tastings and other outdoor activities.
And then there’s Napa’s nightlife which reflects the region’s wine country vibe of laid-back sophistication. Downtown Napa restaurants showcase the area’s culinary excellence, and live music performances provide memorable experiences for residents and visitors alike.
Downtown Joe’s is offering a great variety of events in May, from baseball watch parties to karaoke nights and “hoppy” hours featuring our great selection of craft beers.
Napa Nightlife: What’s On in May at Downtown Joe’s
Located on Napa’s scenic waterfront, Downtown Joe’s is the perfect spot to take in the views, show off your singing skills, or root for your favorite team. Here’s a taste of what’s going on this month:
- Hoppy Hour 4 to 6pm on May 5, from May 8-12, May 15-19, from May 22-26, and May 29 and 30.
- Friday Night BBQ on May 5, 12, 19, and 26.
- Saturday, May 6: Salty Dawgz perform their unique blend of rockin’ American roots music starting at 9pm.
- Industry Karaoke begins at 8pm every Monday and Tuesday.
- Giants Watch Parties on Wednesdays, May 10, 17, 24, and 31.
- Wild Wednesday every week from 2 to 10pm.
- Thursday, May 11, 18, and 25: Thirsty Thursday with DJ Aurelio at 9:30pm.
- Saturday, May 13: Singer-songwriter Jimmy James performs starting at 9pm.
- Saturday, May 20: Johnny Smith & Johnny Fittipoldi take the stage at 9pm.
On May 26, 27, and 28, DJ Aurelio will host rocking Bottle Rock after-parties beginning at 9pm.
Any day in May is a good day to head to Downtown Joe’s. There’s simply no better way to enjoy Napa’s best food, drink, and entertainment. Our prime riverfront location is the perfect destination for delicious meals, craft beers, and outstanding drinks, offering something for everyone.
We invite you to come see and taste for yourself why Napa Valley—and Downtown Joe’s—is such a beloved and idyllic destination. Contact us online or call 707-258-2337 to make an inquiry, plan an event, or make a reservation.