If you’ve yet to make Thanksgiving plans, and preparing a huge meal isn’t how you want to spend the holiday this year, why not spend the weekend in Napa? You can enjoy a fabulous Thanksgiving meal at one of the best restaurants in Napa, CA, and take in some entertainment while you’re at it.
There’s always plenty to do in Napa, no matter what time of the year, so you’re sure to find something that appeals!
Want to impress your fellow diners on Thanksgiving? These five fun facts will do the trick:
- Turkey wasn’t on the menu at the first Thanksgiving, but duck, venison, and goose were likely served.
- Abraham Lincoln proclaimed Thanksgiving a national holiday on October 3, 1863.
- Turkey pardons in the U.S. were formalized in 1989 by George H.W. Bush. Before that, they were sent to zoos, released, or eaten!
- People consume an average of 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving.
- Over 50 million people travel during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Thanksgiving at Our Downtown Napa Restaurant
Napa is one of the most beautiful places to celebrate Thanksgiving. You can take in the red and gold foliage, breathe in the crisp air, and stroll through neighborhoods where homes and businesses are adorned with pumpkins and other fall decorations.
Best of all, many of the best restaurants in Napa, CA, are in preparation for their Thanksgiving feasts, and Downtown Joe’s is no exception. We offer some of the city’s finest outdoor dining and are a favorite destination for lovers of delicious craft brews.
Here are all the details you need to be a guest at Downtown Joe’s Thanksgiving Dinner:
- Lunch: Served until 5 pm – $24 per person
- Dinner: $28 per person
- To go orders: Call us at (707) 258-2337. Orders must be placed 3 hours before pick-up
The menu includes holiday classics everyone loves, including turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and, of course, a slice of pumpkin pie!
Live Music is Back at Downtown Joe’s
The audiences for our October live music performances were as energized as we knew they would be! If you’re planning a trip to Napa earlier in November, come see what all the excitement’s about. Bands performing this month are:
- Saturday, November 12 – “Special Guest,” one of the area’s most popular cover bands.
- Saturday, November 19 – “Xstatic,” a classic rock cover band specializing in pop and Motown hits from the 60s, 70s, and into the 2000s.
If you’re looking for one of the best restaurants in Napa, CA, to celebrate Thanksgiving, plan to spend the day or night at Downtown Joe’s. Our family-friendly restaurant features an inviting bar and an outdoor dining patio overlooking the Napa River, making it an idyllic destination for any occasion.
Come join us this year to eat, drink, and be thankful!